Several opportunities exist to become a vendor in downtown Cambridge. Please complete the below form to apply for any of the festivals or special events organized by Cambridge Main Street. Events and opportunities we are looking for vendor participation include:
- 2020 DOWNTOWN HOLIDAY SEASON NIGHT MARKETS – we are now soliciting vendors to participate in our planned NIGHT MARKETS. Scheduled for Saturday, Nov 14th AND Saturday, Dec 12th. These markets will be large retail oriented events on the 500 blk of Poplar Street and 400 blk of Race Street.
- Vendors should PLAN to bring lighting with them to operate and light their space in the dark
- Cambridge Main Street will facilitate access to POWER, vendors should bring long extension cord(s), multi outlet plugs, their own lighting set-up for their space.
- Vendors will be responsible for bringing a tent, tables, chairs, tent lighting – you must provide these basic set up materials. Tent wall systems are also highly suggested.
- access to spaces on the street are limited, plan to be able to CART your set up /product by cart or trolley to the vendor space from your car.
- parking for vendors is available downtown in various locations – Cambridge Main Street will identify these areas for vendors ahead of the event
- each date that you would like to attend should be a separate application using the online form below
- Market timeline: Set up will be 2pm – 3:00pm, market advertised times are 3pm – 8pm. vendor breakdown is 8pm – 9pm.
- Deadline to Apply: Nov. 9th for NOV 14th night market, and Dec 7th for Dec 14th night market
Vendor availability and fees vary based on the event or opportunity. Complete the form below to submit your interest in becoming a vendor at one of our downtown festivals.
To learn more about becoming a part of our Farmer’s Market at Long Wharf please visit our Farmer’s Market page to learn more!