Join us downtown for a fun and entertaining Second Saturday, January 13, 14, 15! This weekend features our “GIVE BACK” Second Saturday! a way to help benefit to local non-profits:
- High Spot – benefits YMCA,
- Rock Lobstah – benefits Habitat for Humanity,
- Blackwater Bakery – benefits Baywater Animal Rescue,
- Stoked – benefits DLAX,
- RAR Brewing – benefits Richardson Maritime Museum,
- Jimmie N Sook’s – benefits Cambridge Main Street!
Second Saturday weekend features:
- The Cast also features performances Friday and Saturday “Silver Screen Soundtrack” at 447 Race Street performance venue.
- Check out the great Happy Hours downtown throughout the weekend or catch the “Romancing the Reds” Tour de France wine tasting and pairing happening Saturday.
- Artwalk with special artist receptions at a number of downtown galleries including the Leggett Gallery at Chesapeake College on Race Street, The Main Street Gallery on Poplar Street, The Dorchester Center for the Arts and Downtown Frame of Mine on High Street.
- Give Back Second Saturday at High Spot, Blackwater Bakery, Stoked, RAR Brewing, Jimmie and Sooks, and Rock Lobstah!
Find all the details with our Weekend Round Up! A one page summary of whats happening downtown over the weekend!