100 High Street
Cambridge, MD 21613
100 High Street
Operating on Thursdays between May through October 3pm – 6pm, the Long Wharf Farmer’s Market is a local favorite! Maryland’s only waterfront Farmer’s Market, it is situated in the public parking lot near the Municipal Marina, Skipjack Nathan, and the replica Choptank River Lighthouse.
Between 10 – 20 vendors can be found throughout the season including many local Dochester County farmer’s, crafters, and food vendors.
For more information visit us on social media or at the market. For questions or to become a vendor, email us at email@example.com
Can’t make it to the market? Check out Beat the Rush Delivery! Here’s what they do:
Providing a personal shopper for grocery, household and personal care items.
Shopping on a regular schedule or as needed, resources in the areas of: saving tips, healthier eating, meal planning resources, and always having the desired items to assist with a healthier lifestyle.
Services remove the stress, guilt and sense of being overwhelmed
Delivery service for the Farmer’s Market is only $5! They will even store and deliver later according to your schedule. They work with each vendor to provide a list of items at each week’s market and select the best product for you. Delivery to home or office!
Contact them to learn more…
Farm Market Webpage
Or call: 443-351-7870
Check out our 2018 market vendors!
- Amy’s Embroidery- DoCo local custom embroidery
- Black Water Bakery- DoCo Local bakery serving cold brew, lemonade, and baked goods
- B.K Bees- Locally sourced honey and bee’s wax products
- Cedar Run Farm- Eastern Shore local meat and egg farm
- Great Expectations Farm- DoCo locally meat farm
- Evergrain Bread Co- Eastern Shore locally made fresh bread and pastries
- Harris Farms- Local Dorchester & Caroline Counties produce farm
- LeCompte Bay- Local Organic Certified Farm.
- Memeres Tots- Local hand-made children’s clothing
- Mockingbird Lane- Local hand-crafted fiber products
- Soapmixolgy- All natural, local hand-crafted body essentials. Body scrubs, soaps, shower gels, and more!
- T’s Divine Sweets and More- Personal Dessert Solutions. Small pies, cakes, cheesecakes, muffins, and cookies. Customized orders are accepted.
- The Bay Mushrooms- Locally grown and sourced mushroom farm in DoCo.
- Breckenridge Farms – local farm to Dorchester & Caroline Counties
Interested in joining the Cambridge Farmer’s Market?
We love welcoming new and interested vendors to the Thursday Farmer’s Market at Long Wharf.
Please complete this interest form to the right which will go directly to our Farmer’s Market Manager.
For your information the 2019 Year Application and market policies can be found HERE.