- How preventative home maintenance can save you money.
- Important tasks to do on a regular basis to take care of your home.
- How to prioritize home maintenance tasks.
- When to call in a professional.
- How to find good, reliable help when you need it.
- This event has passed.
Senior Home Show and Resource Fair
August 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please join Habitat for Humanity Choptank for a fun and informative event focused on providing resources for the overall safety, health and well-being of our valuable aging population. Senior community members will have the opportuntiy to speak with local program representatives who have resources available to assist individuals who wish to maintain a safe, healthy and affordable home as they age. Find out about low or no cost home repair programs, watch home repair and decoration demonstrations and attend the featured workshop: “Here to Stay: Home Upkeep for All” get you started!
Join us for an interactive workshop where you’ll learn:
Please RSVP: 410-476-3204 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to AARP Foundation for their support of us as one of three Habitat affiliates piloting this workshop!