- This event has passed.
Second Saturday December – HOLIDAY EDITION
December 10, 2016
Join us in historic downtown Cambridge for a special December Second Saturday! During the afternoon, shoppers enjoy a special holiday program hosted by WHCP community radio, which can be dialed in at 101.5 FM. From 1pm – 4pm Santa can be found at Katie Mae’s Country Shoppe, 516 Poplar St. Second Saturday downtown features an evening of fun for everyone between 5pm to 9pm. The street will close and downtown will host carriage rides from Simmon’s Center Market, fire features, holiday karaoke competition finals, a surprise choral flash mob, and downtown holiday market!
The prize drawing for the downtown SHOP, DINE & WIN! promotion will take place with winners walking away with over $1,500 in downtown bucks and gift certificates from participating businesses. Prize packages include $800, $500, and $300 prize packages, with possible bonus Second Saturday drawings possible too!
- Santa will be at Katie Mae’s Country Shoppe, 516 Poplar St, 1pm – 4pm
- Dorchester Chorus Sings at Christ Church, 601 Church St, 4pm – 6pm
- Dorchester YMCA Wraps Gifts in exchange for donations! 519 Poplar Street (Dorchester Star),12pm – 9pm
- Santa will be at storefront of 406 Race St, 5pm – 9pm
- Live Music, Holiday Market, Carriage Rides, & more for Second Saturday, Poplar & Race, 5pm – 9pm
- Karaoke Finals, Cannery Way, 7pm – 7:45pm
- SHOP, DINE & WIN! Prize Drawings, 8pm
- Santa Crawl, 9pm til late!