Enjoy an Old Fashioned Christmas in Downtown Cambridge on Second Saturday, Dec 8th!
Here are a few highlights:
- Christmas shopping!
- Visit with Santa! Katie Mae’s during the day & Cannery Way 5-8pm)
- Student Recital Performances at 447 with Anne Watts Students
- Carriage Rides through Downtown Cambridge (meet at Simmon’s Center Market! 600 Race Street. There is a cost)
- Drawing of Second Saturday shopping prizes and Shop & WIN! Grand Prizes (Cannery Way)
- Ginger Cats play @Black Water Bakery 6pm – 8pm
- Dorchester Santa Toy Drive – Special event at RAR Brewing – drop off your toys!
- Visit the Firehouse Train Garden 1pm – 4pm and then 6pm – 9pm