Welcome winter with the Eastern Shore’s 1st Ice & Oyster Fest. Produced by Dorchester Chamber of Commerce, Ice Lab and Choptank Communications – the event features dozens of dazzling ice sculptures, interactive games for children of all ages, carving demonstrations, an outdoor oyster bar and roast, fire pits, S’mores and more!
This event is FREE to all!
- See dazzling ice sculptures showcasing Eastern Shore culture, wildlife & more!
- Entertain your family with kid-friendly ice-slides, thrones and games
- Chill out on Cannery Way while feasting on local oysters and craft beer
- Check out an amazing Ice Bar with artisan ice cocktails to warm you from the inside out!
- Watch top ice carvers demonstrate the artistry of their craft
- Warm your hands or make a smore in one of a dozen fire pits
Friday, January 28, 5:00-9:30 pm
Saturday, January 29, 2:00-10:00 pm
Locations: Downtown Cambridge, Cannery Way, & the Hyatt Regency