The weekend boasts an exciting schedule of events. Come warm your heart and feel the Christmas Spirit in Downtown Cambridge this weekend. Here are the highlights!
Thursday December 7th is Ladies Night! Join downtown businesses between 4pm – 8pm for a fun evening just for the ladies. A great chance to get away and get some shopping done for the holiday while also having a great time with friends. Numerous downtown business are participating!
Friday December 7th is Chorus of Dorchester performance at Christ Church! Get there EARLY to secure your seat. This is a packed out performance each year!
SECOND SATURDAY is December 9th!
- POP UP Art Gallery – it’s a surprise! come downtown to check out these LOCAL artists which include a furniture maker, wood carver, and photographer!
- Richardson Maritime Museum – will set up and sell tickets for a custom made 14′ wooden weekend skiff! Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. Winner will be drawn SATURDAY at 8pm at the Bushel Basket Tree.
- Cookie Walk supporting Senior Rehabilitation projects, by Habitat for Humanity Choptank. Grace Church, 501 Race Street, 4pm – 6pm. $10 per box with over 1000 cookies to choose from!
- Student Recital at 447 Race Street! Join Anne Watts student musicians for a special FREE recital concert. 4pm – 5pm inside at the Historic Phillips Hardware Building, corner of Race & Muir Streets.
- Visit with Santa! Children visit with Santa immediately following the student recital 5pm – 8pm. Activities for Children by Harvesting Hope & Wellness non-profit, music by Shelby Clendaniel
- SHOP, DINE, & WIN! prize drawings for Second Saturday shoppers and for the SHOP, DINE, & WIN grand prizes! Prize drawings at 8pm at the Bushel Basket Tree.
- Carriage Rides from Simmon’s Center Market! A small fee is charged. Meet the carriage at Simmon’s Center Market, 600 Race Street, 4pm til 8pm.