Recently, there has been a rise of cases throughout the State of Maryland involving the public health crisis concerning the Coronavirus. To remain healthy and safe, we encourage visitors and patrons take precautions when shopping and dining within Downtown Cambridge and the surrounding community.
During these tough times, our business community suffers tremendously. Many of our small businesses operate on thin margins, overseeing their employees and covering the overhead operating expenses. We ask that you continue to support them as much as you can, and as much as you feel comfortable doing so.
How can you support the Downtown Cambridge community?
- If healthy and safe, please continue visiting our restaurant community and our small stores. Every dollar spent at a Downtown Cambridge business helps!
- Order carryout and/or curbside from our local restaurants.
- Purchase gift cards and certificates. Not only will you be helping them out now, but you can use them at a later date.
- Some of our retailers have an online store, which means you may be able to continue shopping and supporting through e-commerce.
- Continue to share, comment, and like the pages and posts from the downtown community. This helps the business community with the best form of marketing – word of mouth!
We will be continuing to evaluate to see how Cambridge Main Street may help serve our downtown businesses and community during this difficult time. Please feel free to contact us with questions directly by contacting me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sip + Savor and Spring Fling – April special events postponed
These Cambridge Main street organized events are being postponed. We will be evaluating if these events can be rescheduled for a future date. We will be offering refunds for anyone who has purchased a ticket to one of these events. Please contact us with any questions you may have related to these events.
Thank you for your continued support to Downtown Cambridge.
Katie Clendaniel, Executive Director